As from June 2018, you will be able to register for our Financial Engineering Diploma. You can do so right now by filling in the… Read more
Sorbonne Université Continuing Education and Ecole polytechnique Executive Education have joined their expertise in Science to offer the Financial Engineering Degree for executives.
The Financial Engineering Executive Degree in 6 essential answers
- Executive version of the famous Parisian degree in financial mathematics.
- Taught by an educational team from the leading French universities : Ecole polytechnique and Sorbonne Université.
- Focus on acquiring, completing and updating your knowledge in Mathematical, statistical and numerical methods for Financial markets, accounting the recent developments of data science and articifial intelligence contributions.
- Understanding the emerging issues of Quantitative Finance in connection with the regulation and economic upheavals (XVA : high-frequency trading, blockchains, cryptocurrencies , negative rates, multivalued rate curves, etc.).
- Numerical methods for simulation/optimization as well as their parallel implementation (GPU).
- Statistical tools for calibration, high-frequency trading and automatic investment strategies.
- Financial Engineering for Investment and Fintech.
- Data Science for Finance.
- Quantitative Risk Management.
- Quantitative Portfolio Management
- 18 weeks of courses over 6 months – Classes are held on fridays and saturdays on the Sorbonne Université Paris Campus Jussieu
- 2 units of skills :
> Unit of skills 1 : Financial Engineering : Fundamental tools and methods.
> Unit of skills 2 : Financial Engineering : Advanced applications.
- Graduates in science with various backgrounds and training in applied mathematics (including Probability and Statistics)
- Market practitioners : IT quants, front office, middle office, risks, software editor, asset manager…
Subject to change
- Registrations starting : June 2018
- Deadline for registration : October 5th 2018
- Classes start : November 9th 2018
- Classes end : May 2019
- Send in : Resume + Cover letter + Last obtained diploma
- A recommandation letter in case of pursuing this degree on behalf of a company